Calling All Restaurant City Players – How Do You Play the Game?

With a few weeks under my belt now in checking out the biggest restaurant simulator on Facebook (sounds silly right, but there are like 5 of them now), I can safely say that I’m doing okay. But, I wanted to check in with my fellow RC players and see how everyone else out there is doing. In my opinion, this game is incredibly easy to get started in, but as soon as you scrape a layer or two away from the top, you start to see that things are a bit tougher to master.

That’s not to say that you can’t be one of the better players in this game – but it takes a LONG time to get there if you don’t have an aid in hand.

So, along with asking how you are all doing, I wanted to introduce a guide that I’ve been using for the past few days to make my gameplay a little better. I’ve been spending a lot of time reading it of late and I have to say that it’s changed a lot about how I approach this (and a lot of other) Facebook game(s).

It’s called Restaurant City Secrets and it’s written in a way that shows you exactly what you’re doing wrong and how to fix those errors. From top to bottom, the guide is written in a way that makes it evident that the way the game starts out isn’t going to work. You need to go out and get a little sneaky.

You have to find new friends, trade ingredients constantly and get used to the idea of goofy layouts with strange items on your floor. If you can master that simple set of steps though (which are laid out in detail), you’ll be well on your way to a MUCH better layout and restaurant setup – which ultimately results in better performance and more coins – the stuff that your success will be made of.

Anyways – Restaurant Secrets is one of the better guides I’ve seen in a while. Spend some time – check it out and make sure you pay close attention. The guide can help change your gameplay style for good.