How Many People Have Seen the New RC Guide?

Ever since it was first launched a few weeks ago, I had been meaning to get my hands on the new Restaurant City guide and check out if the thing actually did all the fancy stuff that it claimed to. I’m no five star gourmet, but I do alright in the game and I figured that if I could learn a few things from this guide, it was worth checking out.

It turns out I had more than just a few things to learn from this guide – I was woefully ignorant of just about every important thing you should be doing to succeed in this game – which is quite a bit.

After spending a couple of days with the game, I learned that I was already making huge mistakes without spending any time to fix them. I was playing with low level dishes (instead of leveling 3 of them up before the rest to Level 10). I was playing with only a small handful of friends who rarely logged on and who didn’t like to trade ingredients. I was spending hours a day with the game off and the doors open, dropping my popularity score. In short, I was doing an awful job and barely had a clue.

So, I changed everything. I picked three good dishes and got them to Level 10, then upgraded my layout to be more efficient. I traded for the top ingredients, setup my garden and went out to find new friends. The guide helped me do all of these things and now, only a couple of weeks later, I’m WELL on my way to being at the top level and having a perfect popularity score.

I didn’t actually think I could entertain the idea of being one of those top tier gourmets – but not that I’m only a few steps away from being one, I can’t stop playing.

If you haven’t yet, check out Restaurant City Secrets. This is a heck of a good guide and will change how you see this game forever. Seriously – it sounds cheesy, but it’s true.