There’s a New Restaurant City Guide on the Market – How Does it Stack Up?

There seem to be a lot of game guides out there these days – or maybe that’s just me. Every time a game gets even remotely popular though, a slew of new guides hit the web to help people “play better”. Personally, I’ve never checked any of them out before – they’re a waste of time in my opinion. Why play a game if you’re going to rely on a guide to tell you how.

But, recently I got sucked into the vortex that is Facebook gaming with Restaurant City of all games. I didn’t expect it to be that addicting honestly. Who would? It’s a silly restaurant simulator. But, here I am, a few weeks later and I log in religiously every day as soon as I get home from work and right before I leave each morning.

So, when I saw the newest game guide out there – Restaurant City Secrets – I was interested to see what it was all about and whether or not it was as “helpful” as the guide’s writer said it would be. The honest truth is that I didn’t think I would get anything out of it. Luckily, I checked it out anyways, because this guide was everything I was not expecting it to be.

What does that mean? It means the thing actually helped. In fact, it helped a LOT. I had been having trouble finding new ingredients and choosing my dishes, but this guide told me exactly which ingredients to gather and where to go to load up on temporary friends to get the ingredients I needed. I saved time and in only a week had a pair of Level 10 dishes – talk about high speed GP gathering.

Anyways, before I get too carried away, the gist is this – Restaurant City Secrets is a pretty awesome guide for anyone that is a fan of Facebook games and RC in particular. If you’re serious about playing well, this thing will help you get there.